Tuesday, December 4, 2012

HW6: Survey Report

     Superstitious beliefs is based from miracles, witch crafts, magic and supernaturals. It defines as ignorance and fear. On the background of the survey, I stated that this research is all the effects of superstition in the daily lives of Filipinos. But the information that I'm already gathered is not yet detailed, so I conduct survey, asking some questions that might help me to get some opinions to other people.
          I conduct survey to my friends and to my classmates. And as result of my survey, I get some opinions and answers that help me to solve my statement of the problem. As my survey goes by, I see that many Filipinos believes in superstition. But 5% of my survey was not. To those people who believe in superstition they believe most in Friday the 13th and some give their own superstition like, miracles, about dead person, or someone can't help you to assemble a mosquito net or what we called kulambo. Other said that, person can't sweep the floor at night because the good luck or the real luck was bring outside. For them, the benefits of superstition is they can prevent the bad things that they might encounter. 
            As my survey goes by, I see that not only fortune tellers but also all of the Filipinos are benefited this superstitious belief. People afraid most in breaking a mirror, across a black cat on a street and as well as the Friday the 13th. Also, one person, said that he or she afraid to the end of the world. And lastly, All of the people who answer my survey thinks that Filipinos always rely both on Bad luck and Good or real luck superstition.

This is the answer on my survey

1. Do you believe in superstition?
2. If yes, What superstition do you believe most?
3. What are the befits of superstition?
4. Who is person benefited in superstitious beliefs?
5. Among the superstitious belief, what superstitions do you afraid most?
6. Here in our country, which type of superstition do you think Filipinos always rely on?

     To summarize, I am very happy to the result of my survey because it helps a lot to solve my thesis problem. Because of the survey, I get some new information and opinions to other people. I am also happy because my expectation is there . Which is to benefit my research through survey.







1 comment: